|Why do so many real estate agents, attorneys, mortgage lenders, and home buyers recommend a home inspection by AAA Home Inspection Services?
- All inspections are scheduled at Home Buyer's convenience, the day and the time you want.
- Realistic on-the-spot report of a property's condition given to Home Buyers immediately on completion of inspection.
- A phone-in hotline for Home Buyers for instant help and advice on problems and possibilities
- The comprehensive AAA Home Inspection Report helps prevent costly surprises.
- Home Buyers accompanies the AAA building analyst who point out important features and answers Home Buyers questions.
- AAA Inspection Reports give a realistic picture of present conditions
- AAA has performed thousands of inspections on all types of buildings, their systems and construction techniques
- Professionally designed as a Certified Construction Inspector ( CCI ) by the Association of Construction Inspectors
- A Full Time inspection company
- Average over 500 home inspections performed annually
- From Home Inspections to Construction Supervision
- Condominium Units, Apartment Buildings
- Radon and Water Tests available
- Serving all areas in NE Illinois IL and SE Wisconsin WI
- Advice after the purchaser has taken title if questions or problems should arise
- Owner AAA Home Inspection Services for 30 plus years
- Inspection services for banking and real estate professionals
- Detailed home inspections for buyers, sellers and relocation companies
- Draw verifications for construction loans for lending institutions
- Over 30 years experience purchasing, remodeling and building single family and multi family dwellings for resale and profit
- Building, repairing and maintaining these properties has given AAA a broad base of knowledge regarding problem areas and construction techniques
- Trained and performed repairs and maintenance on commercial and residential electrical, plumbing, HVAC and various other systems contained at residential and commercial facilities
- Building Maintenance Engineer
Certified Home Tech Inspection Series Completed Applicable Courses in the Following:
- Home Inspections
- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Cost Estimating in the Building Industry - Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Uniform Building Codes
- Diagnosing & Repairing Structural Problems
- Blueprint Reading
- Inspection Techniques for All Residential Systems
- Illinois Radon Measurement Course
|Rodney I Newman Serving Northeast Illinois and Southeast Wisconsin Home Buyers and Sellers
Service areas include Gurnee, North Chicago, Great Lakes Navy Base, Zion, Crystal Lake, Grays Lake, Round Lake, Antioch, Deerfield, Highland Park, Lake Bluff, Lake Forest, Northbrook, Wheeling, Half Day, Fox Lake, Ingleside, Spring Grove, Woodstock, Huntley, Rockford, Mundelien, Libertyville, Long Grove, Winnetka, Wilmette, Lake Geneva, Winthrop Harbor, Pleasant Prairie, Skokie, Evanston, Ravinia, Lincolnshire, Bannockburn, Racine, Pleasant Prarie, Kenosha and Bristol.